FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.bg
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Performing catching, transporting and returning on-site of stray dogs and cats while strictly complying with the rules for protection and welfare of animals
- Responding to signals for animals in distress
- Being responsible for the regular and correct completion of the documentation
- Providing assistance and support to the veterinarians
- Being responsible for the correct exposure, technical condition and hygiene of the entrusted vehicle as well as the entrusted equipment
- Strictly following the procedures for working in the veterinary hospitals of FOUR PAWS
- Manifesting animal welfare in the process of work, according to the reqiurements of the Veterinary Law and the Law on Protection of Animals
- Previous experience in working with animals
- English skills are considered as an advantage
- Driver's license (category B) and excellent driving skills
- Basic knowledge of vehicle design and operation
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Employment contract, consistent with the Bulgarian legislation
- Competitive remuneration
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment
- A motivated team
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application, preferably via email, to