FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.bg
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Adoption Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Developing and introducing programmes for adoption of stray animals located in the Veterinary clinic of FOUR PAWS Foundation in Bankya
- Supporting the Bankya clinic team in taking care of the animals by participating in adaptation and socialization of animals
- Writing stories of animals, taking photos and publishing information on animals for adoption in cooperation with the departments responsible for public communication regularly
- Answering e-mails and telephone calls regarding adoptions
- Organising meetings with potential adopters
- Preparing and updating adoption dossiers
- Supporting Communications and Fundraising by providing information for promoting the adoption of the animals and raising funds
- Taking part in media activities and events dedicated to adoption programmes
- Previous experience in socializing with dogs and/or cats
- Good communication and public speaking abilities as well as excellent writing skills
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- Excellent photographic skills
- Organising and motivation ability
- Driving license (category B)
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Employment contract in compliance with Bulgarian legislation
- Competitive remuneration
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to