FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and introducing programmes for adoption of stray animals located in the Veterinary clinic of FOUR PAWS Foundation in Bankya
- Supporting the Bankya clinic team in taking care of the animals by participating in adaptation and socialization of animals
- Writing stories of animals, taking photos and publishing information on animals for adoption in cooperation with the departments responsible for public communication regularly
- Answering e-mails and telephone calls regarding adoptions
- Organising meetings with potential adopters
- Preparing and updating adoption dossiers
- Supporting Communications and Fundraising by providing information for promoting the adoption of the animals and raising funds
- Taking part in media activities and events dedicated to adoption programmes
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience in socializing with dogs and/or cats
- Good communication and public speaking abilities as well as excellent writing skills
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- Excellent photographic skills
- Organising and motivation ability
- Driving license (category B)
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
Our offer includes
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Employment contract in compliance with Bulgarian legislation
- Competitive remuneration
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.