FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to join our team in carrying out variety of actions aiming to improve living conditions for animals, stop their suffering and create sustainable positive global change in the name of animal welfare.
Your contribution will be
- Coordinating, monitoring, controlling and maintaining the stray animals' adoption process
- Documenting, reporting, analysing, planning the adoption activities and results
- Creating author's content on the Adoption process as to promote the Adoption programme
- Developing strategical partnerships and cooperation with external organisations and partners
- Being involved in constant information exchange, research, consulting and learning as to coordinate and develop the process of stray animals’ adoptions
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Keen interest, care and compassion to stray animals and willingness to improve their welfare
- Advanced communication & copywriting skills and a good sense of photography
- Excellent command of written and spoken Bulgarian and English
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint)
- Dynamic, pro-active working style with teamwork attitude and reliability under pressure
- Well organised, responsible, self-disciplined, ethical, and loyal person
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational motivated and dedicated team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Learning and development opportunities in a dynamic global working environment
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to