FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Supporting the development, maintenance and implementation of farm animal welfare quality schemes and cooperation based on FOUR PAWS values, mission and international strategy
- Working independently to conduct projects on farm animal welfare standards across the supply chain
- Subject-specific and strategic interacting with business partners such as producers, distributors and food retailers as well as internal and external experts, scientists and certification bodies
- Preparing project-specific documents such as audit manuals, checklists and templates as well as data management and -analysis for project implementation
- Cooperating with and supporting FOUR PAWS offices on partnerships related topics
- Several years of working experience with a focus on project and process management
- Preferably university degree in livestock sciences, veterinary medicine or other related study
- Established knowledge of farm animal welfare issues concerning housing, transport and slaughter as well as knowledge of labelling and inspection processes
- Routine handling of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and oral)
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Results-oriented and balanced-driven personality with good negotiation skills
- Driver’s license B and willingness to travel
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a professional and motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the center of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organization limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 42.000, -- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
VIER PFOTEN International
Simone Laister, Head of Partnerships