FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing administrative, operational, and organisational support for the Director Communications
- Being responsible for the calendar, time, and travel management as well as meeting arrangements including taking minutes
- Managing the internal and external communication on behalf of the Director Communication as well as maintaining the CRM contact database
- Developing internal and external presentations and papers including department evaluations and reports
- Setting up and executing of department related projects
- Monitoring international communication and PR activities as well as supporting internal communication activities
- Supporting the Director Communications with HR and budget related tasks including monthly controlling and tracking the department’s budget
Your profile ideally illustrates
- The attitude to consider your position as assistant a crucial contribution to the strength of the entire department
- Professional experience in a similar Assistant role as well as in media and/or budgeting desirable
- Experience with Office 365 and virtual communication tools, e. g. MS Teams
- Excellent German and English (spoken and written) and great conversations affinity for various communication channels (social media)
- Good time management expertise with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work accurately with a focus for the big picture
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 34.000, - per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.