FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Director Communications in all organisation and communication related topics
- Being responsible for the calendar, time and travel management as well as meeting arrangements for the Director Communications
- Developing communication related presentations, papers and reports
- Supporting international communication colleagues regarding public relations, digital communications and internal communication topics
- Overseeing the Communications department budget and being responsible for the CRM database
- Supporting the team with translation and proofreading tasks
- Doing various research activities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Solid experience in the field of assistance or similar position
- Working experience in the communications field beneficial
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and German
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work based on business requirements
- Well-structured and organised with the ability to work in a team
- Exceptional solution and goal oriented, highly motivated and open-minded personality
- Driving licence and willingness to travel
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 34.680, - per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)