FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Assistant to Director Communications (m/f/d)
- Supporting the Director Communications in all organisation and communication related topics
- Being responsible for the calendar, time and travel management as well as meeting arrangements for the Director Communications
- Developing communication related presentations, papers and reports
- Supporting international communication colleagues regarding public relations, digital communications and internal communication topics
- Overseeing the Communications department budget and being responsible for the CRM database
- Supporting the team with translation and proofreading tasks
- Doing various research activities
- Solid experience in the field of assistance or similar position
- Working experience in the communications field beneficial
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and German
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work based on business requirements
- Well-structured and organised with the ability to work in a team
- Exceptional solution and goal oriented, highly motivated and open-minded personality
- Driving licence and willingness to travel
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and value diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 34.680, - per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation. Please send your application in English with the reference number 77.727 to our ISG-career portal.
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1220 Wien, Hans-Steger-Gasse 10
Mag. Sabine Rössl, T: +43 1 512 35 05