FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Director with any organisational, administrative, or animal welfare related topics including legal, finance and HR related requests
- Corresponding with colleagues and externals on an international level
- Coordinating appointments and meetings, as well as keeping and allocating minutes
- Organising travel management including e.g. hotel, visa, preparation of meetings, IT, etc.
- Taking care of the expense accounts, credit card bills, finance reports and insurance related matters
- Facilitating inter-departmental and cross-departmental meetings according to the FOUR PAWS facilitation framework
Your profile ideally illustrates
- First years of experience as Assistant or in administrative fields, preferably within an NGO
- Education training with focus on business administration
- Strong finance skills
- Fluent English and German skills
- Structured and detail orientated personality with an understanding of finance, legal framework agreements as well as cultural awareness
- High degree of flexibility and, hands on mentality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- Work from a beautiful office in the city center of Vienna, easy to reach by public transport
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- A gross salary between EUR 35,000 and EUR 40,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
If you are interested to work for an international animal welfare organisation – please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) in English via e-mail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 88.793.