FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Organising and coordinating appointments and workshops including the preparation in terms of content, technical, IT logistic and administrative matters
- Planning and organising meetings, keeping, matching, and allocating minutes, or creating documents and monitoring of agreed actions and deadlines
- Arranging the travels including any relevant topic, e. g. hotel, flight, rental cars/taxi, pickup-service, visa etc.
- Preparing the departmental plans and ensuring their alignment with the Global Strategy
- Managing the contacts physically and in the FOUR PAWS contact database
- Working in cooperation with other departments in describing the working processes
- Facilitating inter-departmental and cross-departmental meetings according to the FOUR PAWS facilitation framework
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience as Assistant or in any administrative fields
- Education background with focus on business administration
- Fluent English and German skills
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Structured and detail orientated personality with an understanding of finance, legal framework agreements as well as cultural awareness
- High degree of flexibility, hands-on mentality, and self-consciousness
- Willingness to travel as well as driver’s license
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- The chance to grow together with your team
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 35,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English or German to