FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible:
Assistant to the Head of Finance & Administration (m/f/d)
- Supporting the work of the Head of F&A
- Comparing payments, donations and partial movements
- Processing and distributing monthly reports and department reports
- Administrating business trips in the country and abroad
- Assisting in the preparation of annual reports
- Administrating and maintaining external contracts, addresses, car parking and car insurances databases
- Preparing and publishing job advertisements
- Preparing staff relevant documents, employment contracts, workbooks and personal files
- Processing and storing information of the staff and personal files
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Fluent written and spoken Bulgarian
- Very good written and spoken English
- High level of responsibility, discipline, organisation and efficiency
What we offer:
- Labour contract in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation
- Competitive renumeration
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Opportunity for training and development
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application to: