FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation works to help animals in need through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals under direct human influence, for example stray dogs and cats, farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need fast and directly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Assistant to the International Director of Communications (m/f)
- Supporting the International Director of Communications in all organisation and communication related issues
- Being responsible for the calendar, time and travel management as well as meeting arrangements for the International Director of Communications
- Developing diverse communication papers and related presentations as well as doing evaluations and reports
- Supporting the International Director of Communications with all HR and budget related projects
- Supporting the team with translation and proofreading tasks
- Supporting the international communication staff regarding public relations, online marketing, marketing and internal communication topics
- Doing various research activities
- Solid experience in the field of assistance or similar position
- Working experience in the communications field beneficial
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and German (CEF C1 - C2)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work based on business requirements
- Well-structured and organised with the ability to work in a team
- Exceptional solution and goal orientation, highly motivated and stress-resistant, open-minded and initiative, reliable and balanced-driven personality
- Willingness to travel and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driving license
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 34.680,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity? We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
VIER PFOTEN International
Katja Krpoun, International Director of Communications
** 2017: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)