FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Coordinating a core team of international colleagues and external partners/suppliers to develop and successfully deliver a flagship international animal welfare campaign, ensuring co-ordination, communication, and alignment across the different campaign areas/teams
- Facilitating the campaigns strategic development, ensuring strategic integration and implementation across FOUR PAWS international and national operations
- Chairing the weekly team meeting, ensuring coordination and alignment of all the campaign activity areas, capturing, and tracking delivery of actions
- Producing the annual campaign proposal and the annual evaluation report for the campaign with support from the team and ensuring project plans are in place for each area
- Preparing, submitting, and presenting regular programme status reports internally and promoting the programme externally
- Providing guidance, producing team processes and mediating when required between teams to ensure smooth delivery of the campaign
- Working with Finance and Administration to manage the programme budget and budget reporting, as well as ensuring good financial controls and management across all areas of the budget
Your profile ideally illustrates
- + 5 years of international project/programme management experience ideally involving the co-ordination or management of cross organisational teams
- Experience working within the not-for-profit sector particularly animal welfare is desirable but not essential
- Ability to coordinate, motivate and influence an international team, partners, and suppliers to work together to achieve the campaign objectives as well as demonstrate strong project and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task across different functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- The role will offer an interesting and varied workload, the potential for some travel, the opportunity to work for a leading international animal welfare charity and the chance to make a real difference for animals
- A gross salary of minimum GBP 45.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English to