FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Actively steering the planning and implementation of national campaigns
- Contributing to the adaptation and implementation of international campaigns and projects on farm animals and nutrition, companion animals and wild animals
- Monitoring national and European animal welfare topics and developments
- Conducting desktop and field research and providing content for our campaign work
- Developing creative actions and conducting local initiatives including the planning, strategic assessment, administrative coordination and implementation
- Responding to media enquiries by providing relevant information and giving interviews on campaign-related topics
- Maintaining and building contacts and constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders and public institutions e.g. taking part in events and working groups
- Representing VIER PFOTEN Austria and the Programmes Austria department internally and externally
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in an NGO, animal welfare field, media organisation, etc.
- University degree in relevant field e.g. political science, law, communication, biology, livestock science
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships and networks internally and externally
- Project management skills with the ability for prioritization
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results in a timely manner, accurate handling of content
- Proactive attitude with a strategic and result oriented thinking
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- Willingness and ability to travel in Austria and internationally, driver’s license
Our offer includes
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to the maternity cover periods
- Local and international career development opportunities
- a gross salary of minimum EUR 33,000, per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: