FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Being responsible for the implementation of international campaigns and the evaluation and planning of national animal welfare campaigns and projects
- Building and managing of external partnerships relevant to animal welfare
- Creating social media posts and answering media and general inquiries
- Monitoring relevant developments in the field of animal welfare e.g. legislation, politics, consumption, economy
- Continuously engaging in self-study on animal welfare topics to build and maintain expertise
- Actively contributing to strategic and programmes discussions of the Swiss programmes team
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional and/or educational qualification and experience in animal welfare or veterinarian, agronomy, politics, biologist etc.
- Knowledge of the Swiss animal welfare situation, existing professional network in the Swiss animal welfare field an asset
- Experience in campaigning, lobbying or project management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Fluent German, proficient English, French an advantage
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, experience with using social media for campaigns is an asset
- Experience in volunteer management as an asset
- Highly motivated, flexible and resilient
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic, pleasant and busy working environment in a highly motivated team
- Modern workplace in Zurich, well served by public transport
- Room to be creative and openness to ideas
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Local and international career development opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV, cover letter and Work Certificates in German to