FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Implementing international campaigns and evaluating and planning national animal welfare campaigns and projects, with a special focus on companion animals
- Building and managing external partnerships relevant to animal welfare
- Managing one part-time employee
- Creating social media posts / answering media and general inquiries
- Monitoring relevant developments (legislation, politics, consumption, economy) in the field of animal welfare
- Continuously engaging in self-study on animal welfare topics to build and maintain expertise
- Contributing actively to strategic and programmes discussions of the Swiss programmes team
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional and/or educational qualification and experience in animal welfare or veterinarian, agronomy, politics, biologist etc.
- Knowledge of the Swiss animal welfare situation, especially companion animals. Existing professional network in the Swiss animal welfare field an asset
- Experience in campaigning, lobbying or project management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent German, proficient English (B2 level), French an advantage
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with using social media for campaigns is an asset
- Highly motivated, flexible and resilient
- Ability to work on weekends occasionally
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team
- A modern workplace in Zurich, easily accessible by public transport
- Room for creativity and openness to ideas
- A dog-friendly workplace
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your application in German by October 15 at the latest, to: