FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team working towards positive change for wild animals in captivity.
Your contribution will be
- Supervising your own projects in the area of campaigns
- Identifying relevant issues, designing appropriate campaign strategies, and implementing them effectively
- Establishing contacts with stakeholders from the media, politics, business, and civil society
- Coordinating with national and international colleagues as well as external stakeholders regularly in English
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience in campaigning, ideally in the NGO environment
- Competence in project management and ideally some experience with online mobilisation
- Joy of in-depth topic research and familiarity with various analytical methods and strategy development
- Being a persuasive communicator with a great understanding of and sensitivity for different stakeholders
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A varied and responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace and a pleasant job environment in a motivated team
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
- If employed in Austria, a gross salary of minimum EUR 38.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. If you are interested in this challenging position, please submit your application (including salary expectation and start date as PDF-file) by ISG career portal or email incl. reference number 85 757.