FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supervising your own projects in the area of campaigns and public relations
- Identifying relevant issues, designing appropriate campaign strategies and implementing them effectively
- Establishing contacts with stakeholders from the media, politics, business, and civil society
- Coordinating with national and international colleagues regularly, partially in English
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience, ideally in the NGO environment
- Competences in project management and ideally some experience with online mobilisation
- Joy of in-depth topic research and familiarity with various analytical methods as well as strategy development
- Being a persuasive communicator with a great understanding of and sensitivity for different stakeholders
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A varied and responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace and a pleasant job environment in a motivated team
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) as PDF-file via e-mail to