FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Strategic planning and implementing the overall media, social media and web appearance of the FOUR PAWS Board, in particular the CEO, in alignment and with the guidance of the Director Communications
- Being responsible for all operational media and PR tasks of the CEO and Board (texting and sending out press releases and wordings, media briefings; pitching stories to international journalists, setting up and preparing for interviews and stories, answering media inquiries; maintaining media distribution lists in that regard) in alignment with the Head of PR
- Being responsible for all operational social media activities (texting, publishing, community management, visuals) of the CEO and Board on all operated channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) in alignment with the Digital Communications team
- Being responsible for all operational web appearance (stories, blogs, podcasts, videos, etc.) of the Board, in particular of the CEO
- Supporting other operational activities (e.g. writing speeches and briefings for conferences, panels, events, official and networking meetings)
- Planning and supporting operational media activities on business travels
- Building and maintaining relations and networks to support the media, social media, and web appearance with the aim to position FOUR PAWS via its leadership
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervising to improve and further develop all media, social media, and web appearance of the CEO and the Board
- Regular reporting to the Director Communications
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of professional experience in journalism and/or communications, with a focus on public relations
- Ideally experience in CEO communications/direct collaboration with Executives
- Excellent German language skills and very good English language skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrable knowledge in developing communication strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media and digital trends
- Demonstrated knowledge of copywriting (public speeches, website copy, blog posts, social media posts, press releases)
- Knowledge of media training (active and passive)
- Strong project leadership and strategic thinking skills
FOUR PAWS' offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 48.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English to ref. number 86.446 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.