FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
This is a trainee position with a supporting function in various roles as described below. The successful candidate will be fully supervised, and will gain more responsibility as the training progresses.
Your contribution will be:
- Supporting the smooth and efficient daily operations of the bear areas at BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh, and working within the guidelines of health and safety procedures to ensure animal, staff, and visitor safety and security
- Supporting the supervision of the animal caretaker teams and ensuring that daily husbandry practices and safety protocols are strictly adhered to
- Supporting the creation and implementation of enrichment programmes for all bears
- Implementing facility management of bear houses, enclosures, and some sanctuary grounds
- Carrying out integrations, weighing bears, positive reinforcement training
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Excellent Vietnamese and English language skills
- Bachelors’ degree in a scientific subject
- Experience in a relevant field is preferred but not essential
- A keen interest in animal welfare and wildlife topics
- Practical, adaptable, and creative problem solver
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- Ability to grow with this role
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: