FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for a Chief Development Officer as part of the Executive Board.
Your contribution will be
- Designing and implementing business processes and ensuring that all internal processes are perfectly coordinated within daily operations
- Establishing and optimising structures and innovative tools in all relevant areas of Organisational Development, Human Resources, Quality Management, IT, Contract Management and Legal Affairs with special emphasis on the new agile environment and collaboration, following the organisational principles
- Aligning country plans and strategies with FOUR PAWS strategies to secure the goal of ONE FOUR PAWS
- Being responsible for the strategic development of potential new markets and prepare the demanded legal framework and structure
- Nurturing and enabling the FOUR PAWS culture and vision within the organisation
Your profile ideally illustrates
- High commitment to the mission of FOUR PAWS including a strong affinity to animal welfare and the values and working methods of FOUR PAWS
- At least 5 years of international experience in cross-functional senior management including reporting and presenting to the level of Board and C-level Executives
- Completed relevant university studies are appreciated
- Excellent command of English, CEE language and German is an advantage
- Team-oriented personality with a cooperative leadership style
- Strong and initiating project and stakeholder management skills, agile approach track-record is a plus
- Extra-ordinary analytical problem solving skills, powerful influencing skills as well as the ability to tackle very complex issues on an international level
- Willingness to travel
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with a high level of inspiration and commitment with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 80.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your detailed application documents in English to