FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible:
Co-Worker Contracts & Legal Affairs (m/f/d)
- Drafting of new contract templates and reviewing of contract drafts
- Handling internal legal requests
- Monitoring, updating and maintaining the internal international legal database
- Monitoring relevant legislative changes
- Participating in international and national animal welfare programmes and supporting the team in alignment with the legal framework
- Developing and implementing internal trainings in the field of contracts and legal affairs
- Education in the field of law - recent graduates or law students (study section 3) or as well as returners to the business life are welcome
- Experience in the field of contract management is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and oral)
- Excellent computer skills; experience with SharePoint is an advantage
- Exceptional solution and goal orientation, highly motivated and stress-resistant, open-minded and initiative, reliable and discreet personality
- Well-structured and organised with the ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Option to increase working hours to 30h a week from 2020
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 16.190, - per year (20h/week), depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English (CV and letter of motivation), preferably via email, to
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)