FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Management of the Dutch website www.vier-voeters.nl (keeping content up to date, management and development of the website, creation of landing pages and reporting data)
- Development and maintenance of Social Media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), including creation and adaption of posts as well as community management
- Supporting teams Communications and Fundraising with market observations and analysis of trends
- Performing keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Supporting digital productions, such as the annual report, campaigns and mailings
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Professional experience and/or education in the field of online communications (at least two years)
- College education (for example online communication and social media)
- Fluent Dutch, good English command
- Knowledge of SEO, content management systems and image editing tools
- Result-oriented and creative
- High affinity with animal welfare and the issues and values of FOUR PAWS
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A wide and multifaceted range of duties in a dynamic and straightforward team
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Dog-friendly place
- Attractive workplace in Amsterdam, within easy reach of public transport
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English and Dutch to