FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.vier-pfoten.ch/
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare from as soon as possible:
Co-Worker Programmes (m/f/d)
- Being responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of full campaigns and projects, special focus may lay on farm animal or companion animal topics
- Building and managing of external partnerships relevant to animal welfare
- Monitoring relevant developments (legislation, politics, consumption, economy) in the field of animal welfare
- Continuously engaging in self-study on animal welfare topics to build and maintain expertise
- Actively contributing to strategic and programmes discussions of the Swiss programmes team
- Relevant professional and/or educational qualification and experience, veterinarian, agronomy, politics, biologist etc
- Knowledge of the Swiss animal welfare situation. Existing professional network in the Swiss animal welfare field an asset
- Proven experience in campaigning, lobbying or project management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Fluent German and French (spoken and written), proficient English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with using social media for campaigns is an asset
- Experience in volunteer management as an asset
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Ability to work on weekends occasionally
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a growing international animal welfare organisation
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team
- Modern workplace in Zurich, well served by public transport
- Room to be creative and openness to ideas
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application by 5 January 2020, via email to Recruiting@vier-pfoten.ch