FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Co-worker Quality Management (m/f/d)
The Co-worker Quality Management is an expert on quality management and supports the team to strengthen the vitality, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the internal working processes.
- Administrating the FOUR PAWS share point-based document management system and workflow
- Setting up of internal evaluations, assessments and trainings with digital tools
- Implementing the internal quality management system in the global organisation to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Process management and project management of international QM projects
- Supporting the respective director in an independent and self-organised manner that also ensures an efficient exchange of information and support across departments
- Developing training programmes in quality management topics on our internal e-Learning system
- Participating in bridging different business units in different countries to ensure that FOUR PAWS’s high quality standards for all employees are being provided
- Relevant work experience, preferably experience within quality management
- Excellent time and project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, internet research and modern communication technologies
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- Focused and goal oriented, self-driven, independent and structured working style as well as passionate at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Hands-on and open-minded
- Driving licence is a plus
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 32.390,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)