FOUR PAWS, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Through education, direct action and lobbying on a national and international level, FOUR PAWS wants to bring about a change in awareness in society for the welfare of animals. The goal is to achieve and establish changes for animal welfare in politics, economy and society - with projects, campaigns and educational work. Find out more about their sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along with our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing the hospitality and tourism activities of FELIDA
- Optimising and maintaining the website and Social Media channels in Dutch and English to promote the sanctuary, to fill all platforms with engaging content and to increase the number of followers
- Ensuring a unified brand voice and that all communication activities are in line with FOUR PAWS guidelines
- Creating visual and written content, in both Dutch and English, for internal and external platforms, that is both engaging and informative to attract and convert target groups
- Organising and maintaining all administrative tasks for hospitality and tourism activities
- Collaborating closely with national and international colleagues in relevant departments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working in the field of communication, hospitality, or tourism for an NGO or relevant corporate sector
- Experience with various social media channels and working with tourism and travel operators
- Relevant education in tourism or hospitality management or communication
- Strong written and verbal Dutch and English skills as well as creative writing skills
- Ability to work independent as well as being a team player
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travels
- A dynamic and pleasant workplace
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English along with a cover letter to: