FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting in setting up and managing programmes/strategies/plans on regional, national as well as international level
- Administrative tasks such as organising international meetings, taking minutes, preparing reports and helping with formulating targets, work and quality guidelines
- Aiding in budgeting, evaluating, monitoring and reporting of projects
- Promoting the development and provision of programme-materials and answering inquiries related to the companion animals department
- Participating in the implementation of a web-based platform to enable easy application and approval procedures for financial resources and other types of support
- Supporting in making programme-information accessible for global fundraising and communications
- Participating in international meetings and programme-presentations as well as helping with the presentation of programmes to the public
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Completed studies with focus on animals, politics, society, environment or equal qualification
- Experience in working with animals including the organisation and building of animal-sanctuaries
- Excellent command of English (written and oral) is absolutely necessary, knowledge of Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian or Russian beneficial
- Strong IT-skills, especially knowledge in using SharePoint is a plus
- Ideally first professional experience in a non-profit-environment and great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
- Highly communicative, structured and well organised personality with an intercultural understanding
- Willingness to work in a international environment and to travel internationally
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Working as part of a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Full training and opportunities for further professional training advancement
- If employed in Austria or the UK, a gross salary of minimum EUR 36.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English via ISG-Karriereportal or per e-mail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 83.885.