FOUR PAWS, is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects.
FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Companion Animal Campaign Officer (m/f)
- Contributing to creative and strategic planning in animal campaigns
- Coordinating and supporting project teams to deliver campaign activities and planning
- Content Marketing & Networking
- Administrative activities
- Staying up-to-date about animal welfare issues
- Minimum education to degree level and one year experience in a professional campaigning environment
- Excellent research- and analysingabilities
- Familiar with Social Media and Digital campaigning concepts
- Routine handling of MS Office
- Excellent English skills and proficiency in German (if the location is Austria)
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a growing international animal welfare organisation
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Gross annual salary of € 31.590,-- (if location is Vienna)
- Local and international career development opportunities
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you.
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
If you are interested in working for an international animal welfare organisation that makes a huge difference to the lives of animals all over the word, please send us your application documents (covering letter, CV, diplomas, references etc) via eMail – please quote Ref. Nr. 71.368.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Dr. Gerhard Klein, T: +43 1 512 35 05-23