FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
COMPANION ANIMAL POLICY COORDINATOR (m/f)
- Be responsible for Companion Animal research and policy monitoring and draft associated communications or scientific papers
- Translate the organisational strategies into developing and applying EU lobbying strategies and actions on Companion Animal related matters
- Be the first contact in the office concerning Companion Animal related matters
- Coordinate Companion Animal related projects in our European Policy Office
- Prepare and if requested give speeches, presentations and communication pieces related to Companion Animal related policies
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of EU policies, ideally lobbying on animals related issues
- Ideally first professional experience in a non-profit-environment
- Strong research, editing, writing and skills in the English language
- Strong IT-skills, especially knowledge in using SharePoint is a plus
- Highly communicative, structured and well organised personality with an intercultural understanding
- Willingness to travel
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located in a nice area of the European District, with direct access to the center of Brussels
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to