FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are faced with are complex, with the links between climate crisis, pandemics and animal welfare becoming more and more evident. Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance.
With a number of new positions in our global HR team available, we are now looking for experienced HR professionals, who will play a key role in fostering and shaping developments strengthening FOUR PAWS’ position as a great employer.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the knowledge foundation for C&B on a global level as part of the HR Center of Expertise
- Establishing, implementing and further developing the global FOUR PAWS’ compensation and benefits frameworks including strategies, guidelines, processes and evaluation routines
- Being responsible for the establishment of C&B relevant administration procedures in national legal entities and for preparing new markets
- Setting up tools and templates that support the effective and consistent management of C&B processes and training users in these tools
- Preparing and participating in the negotiations of contracts with vendors and monitoring delivery scopes
- Caring for the knowledge exchange within the community of HR practice by contributing to the global HR expertise, its communication concept and its tools
- Monitoring market developments, best-in-class trends, innovative opportunities, and ensuring best practice exchange with other organisations
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Extensive work experience in the field of compensation and benefits
- Relevant education, preferably with an HR or Finance related background
- Know-how in international compensation and benefits tools and processes
- Excellent English and German skills
- Problem solving and strategic mentality with adaptability to cultural differences
- Strong affinity for numbers and data accuracy
- Ability to work with international steakholders and to adapt to various situations
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- If employed in AT: A minimum gross salary of EUR 45,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to