FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will include
- Coordinating and overseeing corporate engagement tasks related to animals in textiles
- Implementing and expanding a relevant network with brands from the textiles industry to encourage them to improve their level of effort on animal welfare
- Maintaining an overview of FOUR PAWS’ global brand engagement in close collaboration with the international and national teams
- Undertaking the project management of the global Wear it Kind campaign
- Developing specific measures and actions for individual campaigns
- Contributing to the development and implementation of international animal welfare campaigns
- Coordinating with external partners (e.g. consultants, creative agencies) and other departments (e.g. Communications and Fundraising)
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of professional experience in campaigns, lobbying, or advocacy work on farm animals or related topics
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Strategical and ambitious mindset and a good eye for what is feasible
- Communicative, eloquent, and obliging personality who enjoys negotiating with established personalities on an equal footing
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A strategically very demanding, diverse, and influential position in one of the most successful animal welfare organizations worldwide
- The chance to sustainably improve the lives of farm animals through your work
- A pleasant and motivating work environment that is characterised by very friendly cooperation and mutual support
- Regular, needs-based training
- When located in Austria, we offer a gross salary of minimum EUR 44.000, - per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to