FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will include
- Representing FOUR PAWS in front of government officials, project partners and stakeholders including maintaining effective working relationships
- Attending project planning meetings and assisting with determining project details, including objectives, experimental design, timelines, budgets, labour requirements, and deliverables
- Coordinating the implementation of projects, including collecting field data with project partners and other project staff as necessary
- Tracking projects to ensure they continually address defined objectives and produce the committed deliverables
- Maintaining regular communication on the project developments with the Senior Project Manager
- Communicating project results to stakeholders using various formats, including electronic and printed media
- Supporting all planning meetings and ensuring the drafting and distribution of meeting minutes
Your profile ideally illustrates
- University degree in management, business, public relation science or similar degrees
- Experience in working with NGO/animal welfare issues is an advantage
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Myanmar language (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Team player and ability to work with multinational and multicultural teams
- Good understanding of local traditions and the country culture in general
- Reliable, flexible and dedicated personality
Our offer includes
- A dynamic working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- Local and international career development opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: