FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
In this new position as Data Manager Salesforce, you will work closely with the project leader until the go-live in autumn. You will then be responsible for the functional maintenance and further development of the system and data processes. You provide the fundraisers with data for their campaigns and reports as well as translate the wishes of the fundraisers and the donor administration into effective workflows. Furthermore, you support finance in collecting direct debit and importing bank statements.
Your contribution will be
- Being responsible for the data management and functional management of Salesforce and its associated systems (MarketingCloud, Findock)
- Deduplicating data
- Managing selections of donor data for existing and new fundraising campaigns
- Importing and exporting data from Salesforce for external parties (e.g. for direct mail, telemarketing)
- Creating and submitting reports
- Maintaining contact with external parties
- Supporting internal SalesForce users
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of experience with data management and processes, Salesforce is an advantage
- Experience with data quality and data management
- Relevant skills for marketing compelling tables and graphs for reports and presentations
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI is a plus
- Strong command of both the Dutch and English language, in speaking and writing
- Ability to listen to wishes of all users as well as professional commication skills
- Pragmatic, analytical, proactive, and prioritising working style
Our offer includes
- A varied and multifaceted range of duties in a dynamic, growing organisation with a lot of interaction with our international colleagues
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An attractive workplace in Amsterdam, within easy reach of public transport
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 37.800,- (full time base) per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to