FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.us
We are looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible:
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (m/f/d)
- Perform weekly maintenance of all donors, prospects and other constituent records using Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy, integrity, and security of all data; perform imports and exports
- Create funds, campaigns, and appeals in line with the organization’s structure and coding system
- Oversee and produce gift reports, action reports, prospect reports and mailing lists
- Import all online and in-house donations
- Process transactions of recurring gift batches as needed
- Develop queries based on needs of development staff
- Maintain accuracy of constituent biographical information by performing periodic auditing and cleanup of data and performing a yearly NCOA
- 2 or more years experience with Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Good written and oral communication skills, thoroughness and attention to detail with a keen focus on getting the job done correctly
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent team working skills
What we offer:
- A centrally-located office in the heart of downtown Boston
- A hardworking and fun team
- Local and international career development opportunities
- An opportunity to be exposed to the exciting work of a long-running international organization
This position will be for one day/week with a compensation of $17/hr.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
FOUR PAWS USA
Caitlin Oates, Head of Fundraising