FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be:
- Monitor database to ensure integrity and accuracy according to policies and procedures
- Develop, maintain, and document procedures for use of database
- Make certain all IRS guidelines are followed regarding gift entry and acknowledgements
- Explore leveraging technology to increase efficiencies
- Participate in creating new strategies to increase gifts, retain donors, and gain new donors
- Lead the enforcement of data entry controls, conduct regular integrity procedures, and audits
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Several years of professional experience in a fundraising organisation
- Experience and skill working with relational fundraising databases, including query and report writing
- Knowledge and proficiency in fundraising operations best practices
- Experience working with front-line fundraising staff and knowledge of prospect management
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and implement several projects simultaneously
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- Local and international career development opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: