FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Through education, direct action and lobbying on a national and international level, FOUR PAWS wants to bring about a change in awareness in society for the welfare of animals. The goal is to achieve and establish changes for animal welfare in politics, economy and society - with projects, campaigns and educational work. Find out more about their sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
FOUR PAWS actively promotes a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and values the work and worth of each and every person regardless of gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, skin color, religious or political affiliation, ethnic background, nationality or any other aspect unrelated to their employment.
In this position you will together with the Management board be responsible for the implementation of the operations strategy and for the sustainable improvement of the efficiency of the global organization through systematic application of best practice approaches.
You will work in a highly diverse and multicultural environment and will act as a partner for the implementation of the directions set by the Chief Development Officer and the Board. Additionally, you will take over content and project coordination and its implementation and support the collaboration with the Country Offices, Units and Departments.
- Supporting the Chief Development Officer in internal and external correspondence and communication on national and international level, as well as assisting with stakeholder management
- Organisation, and implementation of meetings, workshops, team buildings, trainings, skill shares, and similar activities in terms of content, logistics, planning, and high-level organisation
- Analysis of information, doing research, preparing briefs, summaries, presentations, reports, statistics, and conduct exploration assignments, and developing concept notes
- Coordination of the collaboration with Country Directors, following up on Country Operations, requests and needs
- Doing follow-ups on operational implementations of decisions taken at national board levels, supporting the Country Directors and enabling communication and updates
- Contributing to sharing information from Country Directors with the CDO and the Board and raising concerns as well as supporting on addressing requests and challenges
- Supporting in developing the collaboration between the Country Offices and Headquarters by identifying process improvements
- Enabling cross-departmental project developments and implementations by researching and investigating, as well as supporting the implementation
- Proactive support of strategical projects assigned by the CDO and/or the Board
- Accompanying the coordination of project teams, monitoring project progresses and budgets as well as preparing project presentations
- Assisting in the development of national and international processes and contributing to the enabling units HR, Quality Management, Legal, IT and Organisational Development
- Providing support in strategy reviews, development and implementation plan processes and preparations as well as monitoring the implementation
- Supporting in drafting the annual budget for the CDO and directly related departments and countries as well as preparing and implementing budget forecasts
- Preferably experience in OD, HR, Operations or QM / strategy experience or matrix organisation in a functional role
- Agile experience with proven strategically agile and global mindset
- Flexibility and adaptability to different tasks and ways of working, ability to balance strategical as well as hands-on approaches
- Proven strategic and administrative competence in Budgeting, Finance and HR
- Team-oriented personality and out-of-the-box thinker paired with excellent stakeholder management skills
- High level of discretion in handling major and/or sensitive issues and confidential topics
- Excellent English writing, editing and communication skills
FOUR PAWS offer a dynamic and challenging work environment with a high level of inspiration and commitment in a value-driven, stable and constantly evolving and expanding international organisation impacting animal welfare on a global scale leading agile and highly motivated teams.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents directly with your LinkedIn profile.