FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as Digital Campaigner will work closely with our Programmes and Communications teams to develop integrated fundraising campaigns.
Your contribution will be
- Being responsible for co-creating integrated fundraising campaigns together in collaboration with other departments and through multidisciplinary teams
- Overseeing and managing the campaign implementation and ensuring that we reach our targets and goals through learning
- Working in collaboration with other FOUR PAWS entities to scale up the most successful fundraising campaign initiatives internationally
- Managing our campaign action platform, working with colleagues to develop new online actions and reporting on results
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experience engaging supporters with change campaigns
- English skills on a professional level
- Good team player with a high degree of flexibility and good communication skills
- Passion for online digital activism
- Expertise in developing multi-channel campaign strategies
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- A gross salary of between EUR 45,000 and EUR 47,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to