FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Draft copy and proofread social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Perform Community Management and profile management on social channels
- Research selected topics and produce research materials for strategic decision-making processes
- Stay abreast of trends, issues or relevant news
- Perform analytical reviews and audits of our social media platforms and aid in reporting
- Creating FOUR PAWS creative digital materials
- Maintain and build-upon database of key FOUR PAWS policies and statements to use, adjust and disseminate publicly as needed
- Write content on the FOUR PAWS US website
- Prioritising SEO in website content
- Aid with Google analytics to increase web traffic to website and increase engagement
- Ensuring consistent brand awareness within all web activities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- 5+ years working in digital communications, marketing or fundraising and some nonprofit or foundation experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Strong proficiency in social media and tools (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Swat.io, Canva, etc.)
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as working autonomously and remotely
- Motivated, organised, and punctual preferred and outside-the-box thinkers welcome!
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- a great chance for anyone planning to begin or build upon a career in the animal protection, humanitarian work, analytical research, political science, marketing, or fundraising
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume in English to