FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Digital Communications Data Analyst (f/m)
- Providing analysis, reporting and insights on cross-channel campaigns and brand performance on Online, Press, Social Media and Fundraising platforms
- Building custom analytics dashboards and reporting
- Measuring marketing and fundraising effectiveness
- Leveraging data to gain insight into trends, user experience and behavior
- Developing standardisation, quality and strategy in analysis and reporting
- Experience in data analysis techniques desirable
- First experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaigns
- Logical thinker with “data mindset”
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Hands on experience with attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 38.500 per year (for 40 hours), depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, with the reference number 73.402 to our ISGcareer portal.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Mag. Sabine Rössl, T: +43 1 512 35 05