FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Building up brand awareness of VIER PFOTEN through targeted communication activities
- Independently creating and optimizing texts for the VIER PFOTEN Austria website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Being responsible for community management for the VIER PFOTEN Austria social media channels
- Regular monitoring of all VIER PFOTEN Austria web activities
- Establishing and expanding relationships with influencers in Austria
- Planning and implementing social media concepts
- Professional experience in the field of digital communication (focus on social media, website support, online communication, etc.)
- Knowledge in online marketing and in dealing with all common online channels
- Excellent German language skills (CEF C2) and strong text affinity
- Very good knowledge of English (at least CEF B2)
- Experience in dealing with CMS (NEOS) is an advantage
- Experience in the field of media design (photo, video production, graphics) is an advantage
- Creativity, reliability, accurate work practices and flexibility
- Team player with a structured, communicative, proactive approach and good manners
- Affinity to animal welfare and to the themes and values of FOUR PAWS
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the center of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in our workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 30.080, - per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email with the reference number 70.621 to our ISG career portal.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Nicole Fugger, T: +43 1 512 35 05 - 73
** 2017: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)