FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You, as Digital Communication Officer will support the Head of Communications and Digital Communications Coordinator in the US with digital outreach activities. While managed by the Head of Communications, you will often work with the digital and fundraising teams, within the US and FOUR PAWS global, to create and streamline our national digital strategy in alignment with our goals.
Your contribution will be
- Drafting, copying and proof-reading social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Performing Community Management (responding to questions and comments on social media changes) and profile management
- Being in charge of the analytical social media metrics and presenting audits to colleagues
- Aiding in relationship maintenance and building with influencers, celebrities, and ambassadors
- Staying abreast of trends, issues, or news that may interest or affect our work
- Supporting in strengthening SEO in website content
- Aiding with Google analytics to increase web traffic to the website and increase engagement
- Ensuring consistent brand awareness within all web activities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in and enthusiasm for social media and associated tools including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Canva, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as working autonomously and remotely
- Motivated, organised, and punctual preferred and outside-the-box thinkers are welcome
- Willingness to travel as well as drivers licence
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A pioneering, kind, and intrepid team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An attractive and technically advanced office in Boston
- Training measures and an eLearning onboarding platform
- The opportunity to grow professionally within a NGO
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your resume and cover letter in English to