FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Building up brand awareness and image of FOUR PAWS through targeted digital communication activities
- Developing digital campaign plans, creating content for the FOUR PAWS Austria website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram)
- Developing and executing innovative digital communications activities (project management)
- Coordinating with graphic designers/agencies; developing simple visuals for website and social media yourself
- Supervising the creation of videos (developing storyboard, supervising cutting, contracts, approval)
- Building up and maintaining good relationships to influencers in Austria (selection, contracts, developing content)
- Evaluating regularly all FOUR PAWS Austria web activities and reporting thereof
Your profile ideally illustrates
- 1-3 years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital campaigning, and/or content development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in digital marketing, business, and/or related background
- Experience in working with CMS (preferably NEOS)
- Native in German, fluent in English; text affinity and perfect grammar/spelling
- Basic knowledge of image editing software (Photoshop) and graphic design software (InDesign) is an advantage
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Team player with high social skills, reliability, and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organising mentality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 31.500 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in German to