FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Raising the profile of FOUR PAWS through targeted online communication
- Supporting the team in creating content for the FOUR PAWS website and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Community management of the FOUR PAWS Austria social media channels
- Creation of graphics for social media channels and the FOUR PAWS website
- Supporting the creation of digital campaign plans
- Supporting the online activities of the FOUR PAWS sanctuaries in Austria
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Professional experience in the field of digital communication (focus on social media, website support, online communication, etc.)
- Knowledge in online marketing and in dealing with all common online channels, experience in dealing with CMS (NEOS) is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of German (CEF C2) and high competence in writing German texts, as well as very good knowledge of English (min. CEF B2)
- Experience in media design and very good skills of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Creativity, reliability, accurate working methods and flexibility
- Team player with a structured, communicative, proactive way of working
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Varied tasks in a small team, and the opportunity to contribute creatively to animal welfare work in Austria
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 33.000,- per year full-time base negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in German to