FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Purpose of the roles / team
We are building up a new Digital Fundraising Team in our Headquarters in Vienna to work with an international scope and within a 360° role.
Do you have a background in digital fundraising or marketing? Are you interested in working in the non-profit sector and enjoy working in a culturally rich environment? We are looking for a Digital Fundraiser, a Digital Campaigner, an Email Marketer, and a Digital Content Developer with passion for animal welfare to join our new Digital Fundraising Team!
Your contribution will be
- Digital Campaigner:
- Design and implement digital campaign strategies to recruit supporters and lead them into donations
- Develop integrated digital supporter journeys on a multidisciplinary team basis
- Support the roll-out implementation of major digital campaigns at national and international levels
- Promote learning exchange and find opportunities for collaboration among FOUR PAWS Entities worldwide
- Ensure the most successful digital campaign initiatives are scaled up and distributed internationally
- Identify and harness external opportunities to push strategic campaign topics to mobilise supporters
- Digital Fundraiser:
- Design and implement integrated digital media campaigns for mobilisation and fundraising purposes
- Develop and monitor daily the integrated digital media planning, execution, testing, and optimisation
- Coordinate relationship with media buying and creative agencies for the campaign implementation
- Working in collaboration with communications, fundraising and programme teams to design strong campaigns
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current and emerging digital fundraising tactics and trends
- Produce comprehensive digital media campaign reports to support leadership fact-based decisions
- Email Marketer:
- Design and implement e-mail marketing campaigns for mobilisation and fundraising purposes
- Coordinate day-to-day e-mail marketing campaign planning, execution, testing, and optimisation
- Develop integrated e-mail supporter journeys with fundraising, comms and programme teams
- Maintain, monitor, and analyse our e-mail supporter database and tools to improve performance
- Set-up systems to optimise campaign performance through better segmentation and automation
- Produce comprehensive campaign reports to support fact-based decisions on the e-mail campaigns
- Digital Content Developer:
- Develop campaign concepts & content for digital media channels aimed to target fundraising goals
- Work closely with comms, fundraising and programme to design and implement campaigns concepts
- Develop a digital content strategy and annual campaign planning together in liaison with comms team
- Create digital content for social media, paid ads, email, paid search, etc. for various digital campaigns
- Conduct research and provide insights on key target audiences needs and how to engage with them
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging digital fundraising tactics and trends
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working for international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Proven experience working in digital campaigning, fundraising and/or content development
- Bachelor’s in digital marketing, business, and/or related background
- Particularly good command of English
- High level of German and/or French are desirable and considered a plus
- Team player with high social skills, reliability, and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organising person
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Being part of a growing organisation working in a new team
- Work for a modern leadership with flexible working models
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A starting gross salary of EUR 40.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills, and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. To apply for the post, please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to this specific post along with your resume/CV in strict confidence by email to
Contacts Contact Daryl Upsall Consulting InternationalKarem Armstrong,
Documents must be submitted in English and in Word/PDF format. No documents other than those requested will be accepted at this stage.
Please ensure that documents are sent with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” and state "FOUR PAWS Digital FR Pool” in the email subject line. Please do let us know, in your covering email, where you found out about the post.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 27th September 2020