FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You, as Digital Fundraising Officer South Africa, together with the team, acquire once-off supporters and convert them to regular supporters – ensuring sustainable income to support our campaigns and projects at FOUR PAWS. Moreover, you align processes and projects with the Head of Fundraising South Africa and the international Digital Fundraising team.
Your contribution will be
- Creating content and executing targeted fundraising, lead generation and conversion campaigns on social media and other online advertising platforms and ensuring the highest possible ROI
- Implementing advanced tools to optimise best use of social media advertising such as pixels
- Developing donor journey e-mailers based on behaviour and other analytical insight to reduce the attrition (drop-off/churn) rates
- Segmenting supporters in a CRM including GDPR compliance, assessing previous results with insights on donor behaviour and tracking current campaign for conversions
- Collaborating to upgrade existing gifts, reactivating lapsed donors and upgrading once-off donors into regular giving donors through segmented e-mail and telemarketing campaigns, ensuring communication is targeted, effective and relevant
- Reporting to the Head of Fundraising to populate and monitor performance of campaigns
- Supporting the development and implementation of a long-term digital fundraising strategy and the overarching fundraising goals of the South African office
- Regular knowledge and tactics sharing with the communications department to stay up to date of social media and fundraising market trends
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of proven experience with Facebook and Google display advertising
- Experience in sales through digital channels or online donations
- Ideally experience with an advanced CRM system such as Salesforce or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics for website tracking and improving user experience as well as Google Grants (AdWords)
- Relevant qualification in digital marketing or e-commerce fields
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Afrikaans
- Proficient in MS Office 365
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS related values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An attractive and technically advanced office
- Training measures and an eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: