FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Digitalisation Manager (m/f/d)
The Digitalisation Manager is responsible for the planning, implementing and controlling of digital key projects at FOUR PAWS as a staff unit to the CMO. The focus of this position is to drive the development of digitalisation within the CMO area and align with the organisation.
- Being the first contact person as a Digitalisation Manager for digital projects within the Communication and Fundraising departments, coordinating all responsible team members
- General responsibility for managing projects for the development and further improvement of digitalisation
- Being responsible for project analysis, controlling the business concept analysis and monitoring of innovative digital projects
- Observing the market and setting innovative standards for FOUR PAWS
- Collaborating in strategic relevant projects on international level in multidisciplinary project teams
- Communicating the status of digitalisation initiatives to different target groups on a regular basis
- At least 5 years of work experience in project management, preferable in an international context
- Excellent time and project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Ability to lead projects independently and proactively
- Excellent communication skills and social competence combined with a great sense of responsibility
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- Solution oriented and self-driven, focused and motivated
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of EUR 40.000, - per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, with the reference number 74.609 to our ISGcareer portal.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1220 Wien, Hans-Steger-Gasse 10
Mag. Sabine Rössl, T: +43 1 512 35 05
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)