FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing and implementing the strategic direction for FOUR PAWS in Australia
- Being responsible for developing the fundraising strategy in Australia, for the fundraising budget and performance
- Leading the FOUR PAWS Australia’s Fundraising and Supporter Relations Teams, and collaborating with the Director Fundraising and Fundraising Team of FOUR PAWS International, to deliver revenue growth
- Building strong relations with supporters and the Australian community to support FOUR PAWS’ global animal welfare vision and mission
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation and regulations applicable to the organisation
- Liaising effectively and collaboratively with the Board of Directors and reporting on performance and operational matters to the Board
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Track record of effectively leading and expanding a performance- and outcomes-based organisation and team
- Advanced degree in Business, Management, Fundraising or similar
- Demonstrated experience at a senior management level in the not-for-profit or for profit sector
- Previous management roles with fundraising responsibility in the Australian market
- Ideally knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge
- Proven governance, financial management and organisational skills
- Strong influencing skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- a dynamic working environment with a high level of inspiration and dedication
- a modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- global collaboration
- an attractive salary package
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.