FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
We are looking for a Director Finance – International (m/f/d) to expand the team at the Vienna headquarter and to support the continuing successful growth of the organisation.
Your contribution will be
Areas of responsibility of the position include the following core tasks:
- Being responsible for the strategic leadership and for the international budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Preparing and coordinating reports for the national and international boards, as well as for the senior leadership teams
- Implementing and optimising ERP and BI solutions, driving digitalisation and automation and implementation of innovative tools; Building up and optimising finance structures; Ensuring adequate finance support for all areas
- Enabling agile leadership and cross departmental collaboration
- Further developing the ICS, and coordinating the risk-management and -mitigation process related to financial-, accounting-, tax-, and fraud-risks
- Developing and implementing the Procurement Strategy
- Being the business partner to international stakeholders (local auditors, banks, insurance companies, etc.)
- Creating global synergies by best-practice- and knowledge-sharing
- Managing the Finance and Controlling Teams in the Head-Office
Your profile ideally illustrates
We are looking for personalities who would like to bring their professional experience, their entrepreneurial mindset and also an existing interest and commitment to charitable projects and visions into the dynamic organisational environment. The profile requirements also include:
- Proven several years of experience in a comparable position or as a senior business controller
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience in dealing with funding agencies
- Careful working methods and good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills, team player
- Excellent German and English
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- If employed in AT: An annual gross salary of €78,400 is planned for the position, depending on the know-how you bring with you. Depending on qualifications, skills the salary can be adjusted.
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to