FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Strategic coordination, cooperation and control of the international teams in the financial sector in particular
- Responsibility for compliance with the international financial budget, thereby establishing and optimising structures and innovative tools in all relevant areas for financial reporting and control at the different levels of projects, departments and countries with a focus on strengthening of working together
- Development of long-term strategies, among others for the areas of ICS and risk management
- Working with external stakeholders such as local auditors, banks, insurance companies, etc.
- Participation in international know-how transfer
- Support the fundraising growth strategy
- Close cooperation with the management / management board
Your profile ideally illustrates
We are looking for personalities who would like to bring their professional experience, their entrepreneurial mindset and also an existing interest and commitment to charitable projects and visions into the dynamic organisational environment. The profile requirements also include:
- Proven several years of experience in a comparable position or as a senior business controller
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience in dealing with funding agencies
- Careful working methods and good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills, team player
- Excellent German and English
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An annual gross salary of € 70.000, - is planned for the position, depending on the know-how you bring with you. Depending on qualifications, skills and professional experience the willingness to pay higher is given.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to