FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
- Being responsible for the development and the implementation of fundraising strategies globally as well as for the translation of the global fundraising strategies into the national strategies in cooperation with the directors in the countries
- Assessing external situations, innovations and trends
- Supervising the annual planning, monitoring and reporting
- Leading the development and the coordination of fundraising teams internationally
- Developing relevant networks and stakeholder relationships in support of the strategic fundraising goals
- Direct reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant education or training, ideally with a focus on professional qualification in fundraising
- Minimum experience of 8 years in fundraising as (Managing) Director or other managerial position, at least 5 years of experience on an international level (DACH or global)
- Excellent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to lead and communicate professionally with a high service orientation
- Strategic mind-set as well as excellent organisational and interpersonal competences
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
FOUR PAWS offers
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 68.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)