FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues:
International Director Fundraising (m/f/d)
- Being responsible for the development and the implementation of fundraising strategies globally as well as for the translation of the global fundraising strategies into the national strategies in cooperation with the directors in the countries
- Assessing external situations, innovations and trends
- Supervising the annual planning, monitoring and reporting
- Leading the development and the coordination of fundraising teams internationally
- Developing relevant networks and stakeholder relationships in support of the strategic fundraising goals
- Direct reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer
- Relevant education or training, ideally with a focus on professional qualification in fundraising
- Minimum experience of 8 years in fundraising as (Managing) Director or other managerial position, at least 5 years of experience on an international level (DACH or global)
- Excellent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to lead and communicate professionally with a high service orientation
- Strategic mind-set as well as excellent organisational and interpersonal competences
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 68.000,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English with the reference number 77.087 to our ISG-career portal.
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1220 Wien, Hans-Steger-Gasse 10
Mag. Sabine Rössl, T: +43 1 512 35 05