FOUR PAWS aims to support the conservation of wild animals and prevent them from trade and exploitation while rescuing and rehabilitating those animals caught in the wildlife trade, to campaign for improved policy and enforcement through our work and the work of our partners and to raise public awareness for the need of biodiversity protection and conservation of wild animals and their habitats. The BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh has come into operation in November 2017.
FOUR PAWS Viet is searching for positive thinking people with great dedication and passion to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Implement communication and branding activities for Bear Sanctuary Ninh Binh in line with Four Paws International marketing strategies.
- Coordinate activities at the visitor center
- Support with fundraising activities
- Support with implementing education tasks
- Holding relevant bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, education or environment
- Very good written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Computer literacy (MS Office requested)
- Experience in NGO work in Vietnam is an advantage
- Experience in content management for website, Facebook is an advantage
- Experience in marketing activation, event organization is an advantage
- Skill in graphic design is an advantage
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Creative and strategic thinking person
- Willingness to travel
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A perspective of a long-term employment
- A close partnership with an international organization
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application letter and CV in English, preferably via email, to
VIER PFOTEN International
Ms. Magdalena Scherk-Trettin
Wild Animals Department
Closing date for submissions: August 10th, 2018
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.