FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Working in close collaboration with the international Education Manager to reach educational goals and objectives as well as for developing and implementing education programmes
- Giving an aim and direction to all educational activities to promote animal welfare aligned with FOUR PAWS’ principles
- Developing, implementing, and managing the education programmes and activities such as guided tours, exhibitions, and workshops
- Planning and organising target group-specific education activities, for instance developing a Youth Engagement Programme in cooperation with other departments
- Developing and implementing the volunteer work programme including topics such as animal welfare and environmental education
Your profile ideally illustrates
- University degree in biology, environmental education, pedagogy, or equivalent training
- Relevant work experience, preferably animal welfare education or environmental education
- Experience in organising workshops and events
- Experience in establishing and implementing educational plans, projects, and programmes
- Leadership, project management and communication skills
- Enjoy working with children and young people
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and spoken
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A diverse and responsible occupation with a lot of creative freedom
- Working within a team of international animal sanctuaries
- A multinational team with the spirit of being one FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform and many different learning opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in German as well as your salary requirements to: